Friday 11 May 2012

Homage

Many nights French, Bruce, Sweaty, Pancake and I would all sit down and watch Sopranos.  We lasted until part way through season 5, but then we just gave up.  The best seasons were earlier on for sure.

One thing we all liked was the intro.  We never skipped the intro to the show.  One day French suggested that we make our own version.  We shot around one hundred  clips from Smiths Falls to Navan and into Ottawa.  We shot this last year, but never got to the editing.  I needed to make room on my laptop so French and I put this together today.

This is our homage to the intro of the Sopranos...


5 comments:

Square Corner said...

The miracle of life. We're all from the same place, even though some of uss live hundreds of miles apart, and have never known each other's town.

Brandee Shafer said...

You guys make me happy over and over.

temporal rooms said...

yes, i have to agree with Brandee!

i loved that series and always made it for the opening tune. A3/Alabama3
is a crazy good band.

you boys and girls did a great job.

~robert

i can't help smiling at this one man.

Helena said...

Never having watched The Sopranos (but been berated for it) I tubed the actual theme, too. Couldn't tell too much difference. In fact I preferred your version!

erin said...

ollie, i have never seen the Sopranos but i kept saying under my breath over and over, please, please, show ollie and the boys. but it didn't happen! i thought that perhaps there would at least be a group shot at the end.

(sad sad downtrodden girl walking away;(

xo
erin