Monday 25 June 2007

Old Friends and Exploding Liquids

There is one key benefit of having old friends - as in people you've known for a long time - that benefit is that you can talk about current events and then back-track to tell some shared whoppers from the past.

I was sitting with the Human Paradox , Van Helsing and Crouchy - we ran the gamut from events of the day to debauched tales of our youth.

Six hours passed away with only one really awkward moment.

VanHelsing was mixing a triple shot of Dutch breakfast when he yelled: "We have a problem in here". He blew the entire contents of a large bottle of mix all over the Human Paradox's kitchen. It was showering down in a sticky waterfall form every surface. He swore that he did not shake it. The bottle just spontaneously exploded with volcanic thrust.

I've figured it out . Al kinetically charged the Coke with his mutant power. Next time you see VanHelsing have him perform this trick. Not only is Al an old friend, whom I can share the delights of an inside joke from years past, he can also cause liquids to explode with the help of his x-factor gene.

The Human Paradox is not a big fan of mutants.

Ollie Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.